it is my view on the world. It has advice, book coments, movie reviews music reviews and more.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Dean
Well Dean very funny comment and it Just so happens that my dad did get me the books so thanks for the good laugh steph PS I am working on getting the CD tell me more about these guys what kind of music is it Steph
The Priests are... three priests! ;) Irish boys. Two are brothers and the third is their childhood friend. They all have wonderful voices, I think they'll be big in the next few years. The show on PBS from St Patrick's Cathedral in Armagh was wonderful. They sang a number of Latin hymns including one of the best versions of Ave Maria I've ever heard. Here's a couple links you can check out. You may need to cut-n-paste. Enjoy! http://www.thepriests.com/discover/
The Priests are... three priests! ;)
ReplyDeleteIrish boys. Two are brothers and the third is their childhood friend. They all have wonderful voices, I think they'll be big in the next few years. The show on PBS from St Patrick's Cathedral in Armagh was wonderful. They sang a number of Latin hymns including one of the best versions of Ave Maria I've ever heard.
Here's a couple links you can check out. You may need to cut-n-paste. Enjoy!
http://www.thepriests.com/discover/
http://www.amazon.com/The-Priests/dp/B001DAYA6Q/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1231023359&sr=8-1