Thursday, December 18, 2008
music reviews
If their is anyone who would like me to review a song for them tell me poast a comment. Tell me the name of the song and I will view the song for you. I love music and I love rating it I will give you my honest opion on the song, for example " Kelly" told me that I should listen to this song called Love story and tell her what I thought. So I listened to it and I told her that I thiught it was AWSOME. also if I have any song writers out there I will rete your songs to I want to hlep you become better at song writing so just give me the lirics and I can give you some suggestions. Well have fun Steph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Steph... I was just kidding!!! I was bored so I just wrote random things.... i hope that didn't make you mad!!! If it did I didn't mean to... I promise but I would like you to review a song for me!!! And again if you are mad at me for the first comment I am really really sorry, But could you rate Crush by David Archuletta? Thanks Steph
ReplyDelete-ily Kourtney
Hi Steph!
ReplyDeleteYou should try and catch the Great Performances "The Priests" at Armagh Cathedral on PBS. I'm not sure they'll show it again, but if they do, definately check it out! It is on CD and maybe DVD too. Perhaps you can get your cheap old man to buy it for you. Tell him it's to expand your education and enhance your musical knowlegde! ;)
Your bud,
Dean