Saturday, December 13, 2008

my first post

Hi welcome im Steph and this is my blog. The first thing I want to say is I finaly saw Twilight! I would say it was... AWSOME! Now all i have to do is read the books. I like to give advise to teens since im a teen myself, so anyone who need some advise I am here to help. steph ps. 12 days til christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    This is Edoukou your cousin.
    Grandma told me to check it out.
    I like your blog background it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steph,
    I am jealous you have seen the movie Twilight, but mad at you for not reading the books first! (Sorry, it's the teacher in me!)
    We have read the books and are anxiously awaiting the (bootleg) version here in China!
    Cool blog! Have you checked out mine?
    Aunt Marla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steph!
    Good to talk to you on Christmas! Sounds like your Christmas was simply awesome!!
    Well, I'm just scarcely out of my teens, but I could always use some good advice!
    Your bud,
    Dean

    ReplyDelete